Thursday, August 2, 2007

Another Logan adventure

this time I decided to limit my workspace to 3'x3' with lots of things in the way to hinder my work. After six hours with my head stuck under the sink I was able to redo all the plumbing in the kitchen. I also got on first name basis with many of the workers at both Lowes and Home Depot. But I was also able to fix the short in the air conditioner, replace the pressure valve on the hot water heater and get some trim work done on my favorite bathroom. What a day.

4 comments:

hosander said...

You could have left the plumbing for Bret...
good job though, you are a model of industry

Jan said...

Wow. Sounds like torture to be that cramped with water flowing around you. Did you do all of that in one day?

Bus Gillespie said...

Yes in one day including the drive up and back. The only water flowing around was from my body, Even after I got home my clothes were still damp.

Thaddeus said...

Eww! Gross!

Thanks for doing all that work. My roommates also appreciated it.