Saturday, November 24, 2007

Great Football

today I got to go to the BYU/Utah game with some of the boys. Generally when I hear someone say, you need to be there in person to get into the spirit, I respond with a tip of my D.P. can from my sofa watching the game on the tube with all of the replays. Yet I think I got the idea today. There was some great electricity in the air, the stands were all full well before kick-off and as the game progressed you could really sense how the crowd had an impact. It was one of the best games I've seen for a long while!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know something Mr.Gillespie,..

Your blog is pink.

Just thought you should know bud.

Beetle said...

We listened to this comedian guy while driving to Mexico, Frank something, and he did a great Jon Madden impersonation. He was like, "you know how he always starts a sentence and then ends it the same way? 'Great football is great football.'" It's funny.