Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Texas Trip

We finally made it! The flight down was great, the kids warmed up to us real quick. When people ask me what I saw in Texas over the weekend, I tell them "Two cherubic little faces." Clark scored big on his birthday getting both an elephant and a trike. Eva has a cute personality and she loves to talk...in some language.
We gave Ben and Jan an opportunity to do some jogging without pushing two kids along in front of them, and we went to a pre-rodeo fair, I could have taken my hat!
The flight back was delayed in Dallas, but we finally got home and got to bed by about 1:00 AM. Thanks Em for being our driver.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys made it back ok. I'm surprised Jan let you escape!

Jancisco said...

We LOVED having you here. Thanks so much for coming.

We love you!

Beetle said...

No prob, papa. You should post about the new living room!